3 tablespoons salted butter 2 large eggs 2/3 cup milk 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons granulated sugar Dash of cinnamon 4 slices white bread
Powdered sugar, for dusting Maple syrup Fresh fruit (optional)
1. Whisk the egg whites, milk, vanilla extract, sugar, and cinnamon together in a large bowl until everything is well mixed.
2. Melt the unsalted butter on a prepared grill or nonstick pan over medium heat.
3. To make the toast, first dip each piece of bread into the egg mixture and let it sit there for a few seconds on each side. Make sure that the mixture is spread evenly over the bread.
4. Put the bread pieces that have been soaked in the juice on the hot grill or pan. Cook for two to three minutes on each side, or until the food is crispy and golden brown.
5. Take the French toast off the stove and put it on a plate that is ready to be served.
6. Before serving, dust the French toast with powdered sugar to make it a little sweeter.
7. Pour maple syrup over the pancakes and add fresh berries or any other toppings you like.