2 bags of microwave popcorn 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips 1 large lemon
1. After removing as many unpopped kernels as possible, pop both bags of microwave popcorn and place in a LARGE mixing basin (ensure there is still room to mix).
2. Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments at half power. Stir after each increment until completely melted and smooth.
3. Stir in half of the chocolate over the popcorn. Then add the remaining half and mix until all of the kernels are coated.
4. Pour the popcorn onto parchment paper and arrange it in a single layer.
5. Before slicing the lemon open, zest it (approximately 2-3 Tablespoons). While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle 1/2 of the zest over the popcorn.
6. Mix/turn up the popcorn and sprinkle with the remaining zest. Then, quickly squeeze 1/2 of the lemon over the popcorn.
7. Allow the popcorn to "harden" for about an hour before mixing/breaking it up. Squeeze the remaining half of the lemon over the popcorn once more. Allow to dry/harden before serving.
8. Store in an airtight container, but consume it within 24-48 hours after creating it.