2 cups buttermilk 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon garlic powder, divided 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon onion powder, divided 1 tablespoon + ½ teaspoon dried parsley, divided
½ teaspoon dried thyme ½ teaspoon dried oregano ½ teaspoon dried basil 2 teaspoons salt, divided
1 ½ teaspoons black pepper, divided 1 ½ lb chicken breasts, skinless ½ cup buttermilk powder 1 ½ teaspoons dried chives
1 teaspoon dried dill ½ teaspoon mustard powder ½ cup grated parmesan 1 cup crushed cornflakes
1. The buttermilk, garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, oregano, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper comprise the marinade. Mix everything.
2. Cut the chicken breasts in half to make smaller fillets, then marinate, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Add the buttermilk powder, garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, chives, dill, mustard powder, salt, and pepper to a medium bowl. Mix well.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a large baking pan with baking paper. Combine 2 tablespoons of ranch seasoning, grated Parmesan, and crushed cornflakes in a small basin and stir well.
5. Remove the chicken fillets from the marinade and sprinkle them with ranch seasoning cornflake mix before placing them in the baking tray.
6. After coating the chicken, bake for 25 minutes until cooked through. Hot with ranch dressing.