2 garlic cloves, minced 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 teaspoon sea salt 1 pound salmon, cut into 4 (4-ounce) portions 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided Optional Ingredients Lemon wedges
1. In a bowl, combine the honey mustard, salt, and garlic that has been minced.
2. On each slice of salmon, honey mustard should be sprinkled on both the top and the sides.
3. Get ready for cooking using a hefty skillet by preheating it over medium-high heat.
4. Cook the fish in the olive oil for approximately two to three minutes with the fleshy side facing down.
5. Adjust the thermostat so that it is set to medium-low.
6. Continue to cook the salmon for another three to four minutes once you have turned it over onto its other side.
7. You have the option of serving the salmon with lemon slices on the side as a garnish if you so want.